Download Brochure / Why Native Return Habitats?
Our Services Include:
- Wildflower and grassland meadow installations.
- Invasive plant identification and selective control, without destroying native plant populations.
- Introduction of appropriate natives - woodlands, shrublands (PA's most in-decline habitat), grasslands, stream corridors, wetlands.
- Airport infield and outfield plantings to repel wildlife, protecting both aircraft and animals from harm.
- Utility right-of-way habitat improvement (sustainable grasslands and short-shrub) and management.
- Municipal ordinance reviews/modifications allowing for native meadows.
- Detention/retention basin naturalization.
- Introduction and management of wildlife corridors.
- Roadside management - selective removal of invasives and release of native populations (remnant endangered plant species often exist alongside roadways).
- Abandoned mine wildlife habitat improvement projects.
- School, corporate campus, and residential development naturalization.
- School native garden installations and accompanying lesson plans to align with National Science Education Standards.
- Lectures - Christina Kobland is available for public lectures - contact us for more information.