Benefit the Environment
Connect with Nature
- Experience the beauty and functionality of the natural world.
- Discover wildlife you have never seen before.
- Save money over traditional lawn and landscape care by reducing maintenance, chemical, gasoline, fertilizer and water costs.
- No fertilizer; less herbicides and pesticides.
- No exhaust or noise from mowing.
- Native plants are drought tolerant.
- Native landscaping helps moderate temperatures (lower heating and cooling costs).
- Decrease dependence on fossil fuels (less gasoline and pesticides; no fertilizer).
- You and your neighbors benefit when rainwater is infiltrated on-site.
- Your community benefits from reduced flooding.
- The heartier root structures of meadow grasses help filter stormwater, absorb runoff, and prevent erosion better than traditional mowed turf grasses.
Corporate & Municipal Clients:
Improve Public Relations
- Naturalizing is a win-win situation for you and the environment.
- Reap the benefits of "going green", including points toward LEED certification.
- Counteract global warming.
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reduce stormwater fees.
Lawn-to-meadow conversions (background) provide
points toward LEED certification.